+36 1 700 4750
Areas of practice:
– Data Protection
– Corporate Law
– Commercial Law
– Enforcing Settlements, Litigation
Fruzsina received her diploma of law in 2018 from Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Law and has worked with law firms ever since. During her studies, she clerked for various law firms in Budapest. Her chief area of expertise is Data Protection.
She has worked in the following fields: GDPR, corporate law, settlement enforcement, IT law, and civil law litigations.
Fruzsina is a member of the Budapest Bar Association, and, as a Data Protection legal specialist, intends to further her studies as an infocommunications legal specialist.
Fruzsina has participated in a number of legal areas, including:
- GDPR audits for large scale enterprises and local governments
- Continuous representation for medium-sized businesses
- Advising on software development and operational matters for various Hungarian startups
- Participating in the large-scale settlement enforcement process of a service provider
- Representing Hungarian medium-sized enterprises in litigations and out-of-court procedures