+36 1 700 4750
– State Aid
– Corporate Law
– Commercial Law
– IT Law
– Tax Law
Over the course of nearly two decades, Levente has primarily gained his professional experience at the international law firms of Bird & Bird and Kinstellar, as well as at the advisory firm Ernst & Young. Before founding RVD Partners, he worked at DKKR Partners for five years, where he was a founding partner.
Levente has significant experience in EU competition law, specifically in the field of state aid. Aside from that, he focuses mostly on corporate, commercial and tax law issues.
Besides his diploma in law, Levente also holds a master’s degree in business administration and is a qualified tax advisor. He is a member of the Budapest Bar Association and speaks fluent English and German.
In the past few years, Levente has advised on numerous international transactions and commercial deals, including:
- Continuous legal representation of several medium-sized enterprises in Hungary
- High-profile tax advisory in tax authority investigations for one of the largest American manufacturers of batteries and personal care products
- Personal income tax advisory on the structuring of a global employee incentive scheme
- High-profile corporate income tax advisory on the international restructuring of a major mobile telecommunication services provider
- Tax advisory on the acquisition of a used aircraft fleet by a UK-based aviation and distribution company
- Advisor for one of the world’s largest German car manufacturers on a state aid notification
- Acting on behalf of numerous medium-sized and large Hungarian clients regarding investigations performed by the European Anti-Fraud Office relating to alleged misuse of EU funds